Welcome to the CPC Library
**Use of Library as we Re-Open the Ministry Center
CPC Library resources will now be made available to congregants. Care will be taken to assure items are safe for handling.
Please follow these procedures:
- Select items of interest by searching the online catalog.
- Click on the “View More Details” button. If the item is available, note the following information: Author, Title, and Call Number.
- Make a list with the above information, and send to email@example.com
- Your items will be pulled and bagged with your name on it. Any request made by Friday will be available at the Ministry Center on Sunday morning.
- Bags may be picked up from a box labeled “CPC Library Book Pick-up”, located at the Welcome Center.
- To return items: place in a second box, labeled “CPC Library Book Returns”, also at the Welcome Center. Please bag and label with the return date.
- If not coming to the facility on a given Sunday, please email the Library and we can make other arrangements for pick-up or return of items.
If you have any questions about these procedures or would like help finding a resource, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.