Due to COVID-19 Precautions, we have recently returned to live-stream only worship.
- Service Time: 11:00AM | YOUTUBE CHANNEL
- No Nursery at this time
- No Classes at this time
- No Children’s Worship at this time
- No Evening Worship on the first Sunday of the month at this time
Information below reflects our normal practices.
It is our belief that worship is our chief activity in life. It is the Lord who created us for worship, specifically, worship of the Triune God. We therefore commit ourselves to gather regularly for worship as a community to give God glory through prayer, praise, and celebration.
Worship Service Times (live services are suspended for now)
Sunday Mornings (11:00AM)
We meet weekly for worship on Sunday mornings at 10:30AM and generally ends between 11:45-12:00PM. The worship service is a blend of contemporary and traditional elements. You could expect people to wear casual clothing, business casual, while some choose business professional.
There are classes available for children and adults from 9:30-10:15AM (Sept-May).
We celebrate the Lord’s Supper on the 3rd Sundays of each month.
Infants and small children
- Children’s Worship – young children worship with their families for the first part of our service, and ages 4 through 1st grade are given an opportunity to attend an age-appropriate worship service. This is optional, as all children are welcome to remain with their parents.
- Nursery – during the worship service we offer a nursery for children ages infants through 3 years old. The is located upstairs near the main doors.
- 9:30AM – available for infants through 1 year olds; there is an age-appropriate class available for 2 and 3 year olds.
- Newborns – there is a “cry room” at the back of the main hall. The room has a window into the worship space and audio capabilities to hear the service. The window is tinted for privacy for nursing mothers.
Sunday Evenings (6:00PM)
We meet on the first Sunday of each month for evening worship at 6:00PM and generally ends at 7:00PM. The worship service is more intimate with hymns and songs played with piano or guitar. During this service we have open-mic opportunities for sharing requests or praises for prayer. You could expect people to wear more casual clothing.
We celebrate the Lord’s Supper at this service each month.