Worship Service ~ 11:00am
The Service will be live streamed on our YouTube page for any who are not able or not comfortable to attend in person. If you wish to attend, please register.
We ask that you do not attend in person if in the previous 14 days you have:
- exposure to anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- exposure to anyone with associated symptoms
- experience of the associated symptoms
- MORE INFO: Maryland Department of Health F.A.Q.
We understand that many may not feel comfortable to return at this time. We respect and encourage any decision you make to remain home.
What to expect?
Regarding sanitation and physical distancing:
- Hand sanitizer will be located at various spots in the lobby.
- Chairs will be spaced accordingly in the main hall.
- Masks must be worn inside the building. Please bring your own masks, but in the event you don’t have one, we will have some available.
- The bathrooms in the lobby will be open. Look for additional information posted on signage.
- Between services, we will conduct a thorough cleaning of door handles, surfaces, and bathrooms.
Regarding Corporate Worship:
- We will be celebrating the Lord’s Supper on the 1st and 3rd Sunday mornings. Communion wafers and juice will be in pre-sealed packs. There will be a gluten-free option available. More direction will be given during the service.
- We will have musicians on stage leading in song, but we are asking congregants to refrain from singing unmasked at this time.
- With safe practices in mind, people may socialize outside on the grounds.