Welcome back! The CPC nursery is now open every Sunday morning during the second service at 11:00AM. As we begin our reopening, spots are limited. Please register here
Children are an important part of our covenant community. We welcome children and infants to worship with their parents during the service, or to attend our nursery which is designed to be a safe and interactive place for our little ones.
During our reopening phase of nursery:
- ages 1-3 years old may attend
- spaces will be limited to 6 children per service
- nursery will only be offered during the 11:00 worship service.
- Rather than a rotation of volunteers, we will have the same staff from week to week.
In our efforts to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children and volunteers, we ask that you refrain from sending your child to the nursery if they or someone in their immediate family have exhibited the following symptoms: fever within the last 24 hours (100o or higher), vomiting, diarrhea, runny nose with colored discharge, sore throat, earache, unexplained rash, eye discharge, severe coughing, yellowish skin or eyes, head lice, or any childhood communicable diseases like measles or mumps. Secondly, if the child or someone in the immediate family has been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from attending.
The children and workers will have their temperatures taken before entering the nursery.
Nursery staff will wear masks, but the children are not required to wear masks per the CDC guidelines. However, a family may choose to have their child wear a mask.
Snacks will not be served at this time, but parents are welcome to include a clearly marked sippy cup in their child’s bag.
Careful consideration has been given to the toys that will be used on a Sunday morning. Only those that can easily be sanitized will be set out for play.
If a nursery participant or someone in their family is tested for COVID, the participants’ families will be notified. If the test is positive, the nursery will be closed for two weeks.
Our nursery coordinators
- Oversee a Christ-centered, safe, healthy, and fun nursery.
- Recruit and train a committed nursery staff who views their task as a calling from God and a privilege to perform.
- Document and publicize nursery policies and procedures.
- Provide opportunities for feedback from, and communication with, the parents and caregivers of children cared for in the nursery.
If you would like more information please contact our nursery coordinators, Miji Kim or Megan Riddell.
We use Planning Center Check-ins a fast, simple, and secure check-in system for our children, volunteers, and guests. If you are visiting for the first time you may choose to print a one-time guest label. This does not create a profile in our database. If you choose to create a new household, then the information you provide integrates with our church’s database. All volunteers working directly with children and youth are background checked before they can serve.
Preparing the Check-In:
- Check the box to each person who is being checked-in
- Make sure the person is being checked-in for the accurate time and location. example: “9:30am Infants/Toddlers”
- Make sure the person is being checked-in with the appropriate category. example: guest (G), regular participate (R), or volunteer (V)
- Make sure the appropriate person is checking-in. example: is it you, your spouse, or another trusted person?
- Make sure your household has updated information. example: contact info, birthdates, medical info/notes, school, grade, etc.