Due to COVID-19 precautions, the Nursery is currently not being offered on Sunday mornings at this time.
The CPC nursery is open every Sunday morning during the worship service at 10:30AM.
The purpose of our volunteer-led Nursery Ministry is to provide our guests, family/friends, and our covenant children with a godly, healthy, safe, and fun environment while their parents and caregivers focus on the worship of our Lord Jesus Christ. Nursery is also provided during discipleship classes (9:30-10:15AM).
The nursery offers three different sections:
- Infants (newborns and young crawlers)
- Toddlers (young walkers)
- 2s & 3s
While the nursery is available, children and infants are always welcome to remain with their parents during the worship service. There is also a cry room at the back of the main hall with a tinted window for the privacy of nursing mothers.
In our efforts to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children and volunteers, we ask that you refrain from sending your child to the nursery if they or someone in their immediate family have exhibited the following symptoms: fever within the last 24 hours (100o or higher), vomiting, diarrhea, runny nose with colored discharge, sore throat, earache, unexplained rash, eye discharge, severe coughing, yellowish skin or eyes, head lice, or any childhood communicable diseases like measles or mumps.
Our nursery coordinators
- Oversee a Christ-centered, safe, healthy, and fun nursery.
- Recruit and train a committed nursery staff who views their task as a calling from God and a privilege to perform.
- Document and publicize nursery policies and procedures.
- Provide opportunities for feedback from, and communication with, the parents and caregivers of children cared for in the nursery.
If you would like more information please contact our nursery coordinators, Miji Kim or Megan Riddell.
We use Planning Center Check-ins a fast, simple, and secure check-in system for our children, volunteers, and guests. If you are visiting for the first time you may choose to print a one-time guest label. This does not create a profile in our database. If you choose to create a new household, then the information you provide integrates with our church’s database. All volunteers working directly with children and youth are background checked before they can serve.
Preparing the Check-In:
- Check the box to each person who is being checked-in
- Make sure the person is being checked-in for the accurate time and location. example: “9:30am Infants/Toddlers”
- Make sure the person is being checked-in with the appropriate category. example: guest (G), regular participate (R), or volunteer (V)
- Make sure the appropriate person is checking-in. example: is it you, your spouse, or another trusted person?
- Make sure your household has updated information. example: contact info, birthdates, medical info/notes, school, grade, etc.