Welcome to the CPC Nursery!
Children are an important part of our covenant community. Our desire is to create a place where even the youngest members of our community are able to experience the love of Christ and enter into worship. Whether it is listening to Bible stories, hearing praise songs, or spending time in play with our nursery staff, we hope that this introduction to church will be one that cultivates a love for the Lord and His Church.
We welcome children and infants to worship with their parents during the service, or to attend our nursery which is designed to be a safe and interactive place for our little ones. Nursery is offered during our morning service for children ages birth through 3 years old.
In our efforts to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children and volunteers, we ask that you refrain from sending your child to the nursery if they or someone in their immediate family are feeling sick.
We use Planning Center Check-ins–a fast, simple, and secure check-in system for our children, volunteers, and guests. If you are visiting for the first time you may choose to print a one-time guest label. This does not create a profile in our database. If you choose to create a new household, then the information you provide integrates with our church’s database. All volunteers working directly with children and youth are background checked before they can serve.
Preparing the Check-In:
- Check the box to each person who is being checked-in
- Make sure the person is being checked-in for the accurate time and location. example: “10:30 am Infants/Toddlers”
- Make sure the person is being checked-in with the appropriate category. example: guest (G), regular participate (R), or volunteer (V)
- Make sure the appropriate person is checking-in. example: is it you, your spouse, or another trusted person?
- Make sure your household has updated information. example: contact info, birthdates, medical info/notes, school, grade, etc.