Dear CPC Family,
We are happy to announce the restarting of Children’s Worship for children four years old through second grade! Children’s Worship provides an age-appropriate mini service for children during the main worship service.
We use the PCA’s “Teach Me to Worship” curriculum which follows the order of worship used in the main service (call to worship, prayer, reading the word, and so on) so that children become familiar with these parts of the worship service. Additionally, each month focuses on one aspect of the order of worship. This month, our theme is “Call to Worship.”
- Children will be dismissed after the “Worship in Giving” portion of the main service.
- For this first Sunday back or when your child attends for the first time, please accompany your child out to the foyer and help them line up on the colored dots on the floor. We want to meet you and answer any questions.
- Before lining up, please help your child wash their hands (and use the restroom).
- At this time, there is a maximum attendance of 18 children. If you find that all the line-up dots are taken, please try again next week!
- Children can be picked up after the service downstairs in our classroom at the end of the hall (room 118/120).
For more information, please contact either:
- Taylor Callicrate, Children’s Worship Coordinator | EMAIL
- Vicki Vandenheuvel, Dir. of Children’s Ministry | EMAIL
~ Taylor Callicrate