Dear CPC Family,
It has come to our attention that a CPC member has tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this week. The person’s exposure was at their place of employment and is not related to last week’s worship service. Another member was also possibly exposed, but that person has tested negative.
Due to the network of relationships between these people, we became aware how this might possibly impact office staff and those in attendance at a Christian Service Brigade (CSB) event this past Wednesday evening.
People relevant to this situation have been contacted, and they are taking necessary precautions with self-quarantining and getting tested. Key office staff have tested negative.
Due to the above information, we think appropriate precautions are being taken for in-person worship and classes to meet tomorrow. We wanted to inform you about the situation.
Morning worship will still happen at 8:30AM 11:00AM.
We will continue all the necessary precautions we have been practicing such as: everyone in attendance must wear a mask and practice safe physical distancing; hand sanitizer is readily available; we thoroughly clean between services; our HVAC has been upgraded for improved air filtering.
REGISTER TO ATTEND | Nursery is available upon registration during 11am service.
Morning classes will still happen at 10:00AM.
- CPC Kids will meet outside on the patio behind the Potter’s House (office building). We will follow every precaution that we normally follow to make it a safe experience.
- CPC Youth will meet outside on the patio near the youth room (Room 118/120). We will follow every precaution that we normally follow to make it a safe experience.
- Adult Classes:
Pastoral Team and CPC Staff
About our COVID-19 Precautions
We ask that you do not attend in person if in the previous 14 days you have:
- exposure to anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- exposure to anyone with associated symptoms
- experience of the associated symptoms
- MORE INFO: Maryland Department of Health F.A.Q.
Regarding Sanitation and Physical distancing:
- Masks must be worn inside the building. Please bring your own masks. We have masks available in the event you don’t have one.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at various spots in the lobby.
- Chairs will be appropriately spaced in the main hall.
- The bathrooms in the lobby will be open. Look for additional information posted on signage.
- Between the services, we will conduct a thorough cleaning of door handles, surfaces, and bathrooms.
Regarding Corporate Worship:
- We celebrate the Lord’s Supper on the 1st and 3rd Sunday mornings. Communion wafers and juice will be in pre-sealed packs. There will be a gluten-free option available. More direction will be given during services.
- Musicians will be on stage leading in song. People in the congregation may sing while wearing masks.
- People will be directed to leave the facility quickly so that preparations can be made for the second service. With safe practices in mind, people may socialize outside on the grounds.